Customer Senior Project Manager KZ
What you will learn and contribute to
- Developing and leading the project teams and driving strategic initiatives through concept development to market realization
- Developing project plans, maintaining and controlling cost, schedule, scope and quality of selected project activities so that the projects run within budget, time, scope and quality constraints and meet agreed customer requirements and standards
- Monitor, manage and report on the progress of projects from initiation to product implementation and operations handover ensuring that all desired outcomes of the project are met
- Monitor risks and evaluate related financial and customer satisfaction impacts
- Make resource planning, procurement planning and obtain resource
- Act as the key customer interface to the customer for all project related business extension
- Identify new and additional business opportunities
- Manage contract (claim management and change management) with the Account teams
Join our team if you have :
- B.Sc. in Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Telecommunications or equivalent
- At least 5 years of PM, Technical Project Manager or Team Leader experience in Telecommunications Industry specially on virtual and cloud technologies solutions.
- Ability to meet tight schedules and cost targets without compromising customer requirements and quality standards
- Fluency in English and Russian language for local customers.
- Proven knowledge of and strong understanding of Project Management Tools and Methodology
- Team player with strong customer relationship skills
- Strong business acumen in planning and organizing, information integration, decision-making and ability to achieve results, while focusing on customer requirements and business success
- Having no restrictions for Travel and mobility in Central Asia countries.
- Military service should be completed for male candidates.
- Has a strong affinity to exceed expectations in driving towards customer excellence
Desired Experience / Certifications :
- Russian language is must
- Having PMI's PMP certification will be a plus
What we can offer :
- Career opportunities
- Being part of an international team
- Working closely with customers
- Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality :
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation